Here's something to keep you busy while I'm away: what do a Johnny Walker glass, a can of vegetable juice and a bunch of colorful buttons have in common? Exactly, they're part of the giveaway I've mentioned in my previous post! But don't worry, these things are not the prizes you can win, I just needed this stuff for the question you have to answer! Ready? Okay, here's the question:
How many buttons are in the glass?
I like these kinds of competitions, because I think it's a fair way to decide about the winner and it's more fun than just using a random generator, isn't it? The can of juice is there to help you judge the size of the glass.
Here's how you can take part in the competition:
1) be or become a follower/member of this blog
2) enter a comment to this post and guess the number of buttons in the glass (only one guess per participant, please!)
3) you can increase your chances of winning by mentioning this giveaway on your blog: if you let your readers know about this competition, please tell me about it and you'll get a tolerance of +/- 10 buttons (e.g. if your guess is 520, you're also in with every number between 510 and 530)!
4) this giveaway ends when I'm back from vacation on Sunday, November 27th and I'll announce the winners one day later
5) yes, there's gonna be more than one lucky winner this time: The three people who are closest to the real number of buttons in the glass (or enter the correct number first) will win the following prizes:
Each winner will get a little gift bag, including one of my handmade bookmarks in a color of your choice, plus a few surprise items from my buttons/beads collection to embellish your own work, plus a little souvenir from Egypt (if I'll find something nice) or a souvenir from Germany.
The one who's guess is closest to the real number (the main winner you could say) will also get my latest stone, made especially for this giveaway. It's a small one again, because I'd like to ship it even to the other end of the world if necessary ;)
Meanwhile I started signing my stones, so here's the backside with a little signature:
I hope to see you again tomorrow for the monthly theme-party! And now I wish you all good luck and happy guessing :)