Happy Easter everyone!
Have a look at those spring bunnies - aren't they just tooooo cute?? It's almost a year since I've downloaded the free PDF pattern for those little fellas on craftzine, and I had almost forgotten about it. Recently I've seen them again on Annaboo's house, and I promised myself to make them before Easter. Phew, just in time, I'd say... :) I've already mentioned before, that I like to call those little creatures enemy-gurumis instead of amigurumis, because it's really a torture for my fingers (and my brain) to make them. But now and then I just can't resist, especially when they're as cute as those bunnies!
If you've also got some Easter or Spring Crochet to share, please stop by my link-party, it's still open for another week, and you can already vote for the next topic in my right side bar!
Now to something different: Ladylike from Crochetapy has passed the "Liebster Blog" award on to me!
Thank you Ladylike, and Congratulations on winning this award! And dear readers, please hop over to her beautiful blog, you won't regret it!
Now I have to tell you five random facts about me. This part is always quite difficult, because I'm really not that interesting. Let's see...
1. On Thursday I was high on elation because I've finally found my lucky charm again: a $1 Chip from a Poker Club in Daytona Beach, that I had been missing for over a year! I found it lying next to the copier at work - I have no idea how it got there!
2. It wasn't planned that way, but I actually wore a crochet dress at my friend's wedding (bought, not handmade *gg*)
3. John and I are not married (yet?)
4. By the way: I've always dreamed of a wild, trashy wedding in Vegas... who knows? ;)
5. Most sundays we go out for lunch, and I always order a Schnitzel baked with cheese, french fries and a side dish of savoy cabbage. And no, this combination is not a german standard :)
And now I'd like to pass this award on to five other blogs. "Liebster Blog" is german and means "Favorite Blog", so I've really tried to pick my alltime favorite blogs, even if they've received this award before or don't take part in this award game at all. So here are my five favorite blogs (in alphabetical order):
Thank you ladies for the inspiration,
it's always a pleasure to visit your beautiful blogs!
Thanks for your visit in k-town today,
enjoy the rest of your Easter week-end! :)