Monday, February 27, 2017

Meanwhile in k-town...


Hey there,

Thank you so much for all your nice e-mails and comments on my last post! It's so awesome that you're still here with me after my long break! Guess I have to stick around a little longer then... :)

I've already mentioned in my last post, that I haven't been lazy those past years (at least not when we're talking about crochet *gg*), so here's a little teaser of the blankets I've hooked up while I was away from blogland:


Plus, there were four more blankets that I've made for friends. Unfortunately I gave them away without taking pictures, because I was not blogging at that time... :(
Hey - maybe I could call them and ask if they can send me pictures and then I'll do a "The Lost Blankets" post, wouldn't that be fun?

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with a looooong post today, so I thought I'd show you my current blankets one by one, each in a separate post, starting this week. Sounds good?

Okay, then I hope to see you soon back here in k-town! :)








PS: my "Patterns and Tutorials"-Page is up and running again, thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. Hallo
    schön dich wieder zu lesen. Und ich bin gespannt auf die einzelnen Decken wie auch auf die "Lost Blankets".

    Grüße
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely pile of blankets Barbara, looking forward to seeing them in more detail, making blankets is still my most favourite thing to do. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

This is a Captcha-free Blog, because I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...