Those of you who have followed the comments on my last post may have read, that I was thinking about making a giveaway when I reach 50 followers. I'm at 49 today, but tonight I've got enough time, so I thought let's just make it NOW :)
This is a good opportunity to say thanks to you all for visiting and following this blog and leaving those wonderful comments. I love reading them and they really make my day! I’d also like to thank Debi from Crochet, Crafts & Gardening for picking made-in-k-town as featured blog on her last blogday, Kathryn from Crochet Concupiscence who also mentioned my site in her recommendations, and all of you who put my link on your bloglist!
And this is my giveaway for you, made during the week especially for this occasion:
I hope you understand that I picked a very small stone this time – sending a huge and heavy rock to America or Australia would probably be too expensive, and I'd really like to ship this stone to any place the happy winner-to-be lives :)
I think I’ve found the perfect way for a fair decision about the winner of this stone. I’ve got a question, and there’s only one correct answer. Whoever posts the right answer first wins. Easy, isn’t it?
So here’s the question:
If you don’t recognize it at once (I wouldn’t, because I had never seen such thing before), this is my Mom’s digital kitchen scale. What do you think is the weight of this stone?
Here are some rules:
1. To take part in this competition, I ask you to be or become a follower of this blog.
2. Please enter your result in grams (g). If you're more accustomed to ounces, just use this easy ounces-to-grams-calculator
3. Please enter your result (and only one result per participant please) until next friday, July 8th, 5 p.m. (German time). If someone's got the correct answer, the competition is over on friday and we'll have a lucky winner.
4. If the correct answer has not been entered until then, I might give a little hint and you'll get a second chance to post another result until sunday, July 10th, 5 p.m. - and both results (old and new) will count!
5. If nobody has entered the correct result until then, the one who's closest to the real weight of the stone wins.
6. Finally, I'd like to give a little advantage to those who have already followed this blog before this competition: Those 49 followers will get a tolerance of +/- 2 grams. Example: If an "early" follower enters 987g as a result, he's also in with any weight between 985g and 989g.
Remember: the first correct (or almost correct) answer wins, so be quick and enter your guess!
Good luck! :)