Can you believe this? Debi from Crochet, Crafts & Gardening has given me this Award:
Thank you so much, Debi! I’m really proud and happy that my little blog (still in its baby shoes) has won an award! Maybe this is a good occasion to say thanks to all those visitors from all over the world who stop by my blog. Most of them don’t leave a comment, but that’s okay – just come back if you’ve enjoyed this site. But of course any nice comment makes my day :)
I wasn’t sure what to do now with this award but Debi kindly helped me. First of all I have to tell you a few things about me, so here we go:
1. With all the crochet and hanging around in Blogland, I’ve recently neglected another creative baby of mine: I’m writing a novel, the working title is „Saintsville“, and it’s all about love, choices and challenges, poker and lots of good music :)
2. Talking about music: I love Country Music, and mainly the classics like Johnny Cash, Bill Monroe, Elvis Presley and Gram Parsons
3. Talking about Country Music: It’s always been a big dream of mine to visit Nashville – and last year this dream came true! It was awesome!
4. Talking about awesome: “Lord of the Ring” is awesome! I’ve seen the movies more than twenty times at the cinema and every year, usually around Christmas, my girlfriends and me arrange the long “Lord of the Rings Day” and watch the three films in extended versions
5. Talking about “Lord of the Rings”: Although I love the movies, the book bores me to death. My favorite book is “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams – in this case, the movie bores me to death
6. Talking about bored: I’m bored at work. I’ve made my diploma in Psychology but it’s hard to find a job in this field in Germany, so I’m working in a warehouse and this is not very challenging for the brain
7. Talking about my job: It was probably destiny to work there, because that’s where I met John eight years ago. He was – and still is – my boss (but only at work :))
And now I have to (and of course want to) pass this award on to some of my favorite blogs. Maybe some of the girls don’t take part in this game, but nevertheless I want to recommend their blogs here:
1. Rachel from CleverCheshireCats. Always a great source of inspiration – I'll tell you more about that in another post
2. Margaret from Resurrection Fern. I can never stop looking at the wonderful pictures of her amazing work
3. Lucy from Attic24. I think we’ve all been to a visit in Lucy’s wonderful attic, haven’t we?
4. Ljiljana from Colorful Senses. Her blog is like the name: colorful. Damn, I love this covered chair!
5. Elisabeth from Elisabeth Andrée. Just beautiful.
6. Alexandra from Lola Nova. Wonderful pictures and great tutorials, I only wish I could sew!
7. Marion from Marions bunte Handarbeitswelt. My favorite German blog about crochet, I adore every single piece of her work!
I think this is it, now I’ll let the girls know that here’s something for them to pick up. If I’ve forgotten to do anything else please let me know!
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon!