What a great week! Germany has won their first two matches in the European Soccer Championships (which means I may not wash my brandnew fanshirt again until our guys have won the title *gg*), and I've received the Sunshine Award to brighten up this rainy week! Obviously this award comes in two different shapes, and I love both of them!
On Tuesday, Barbina from Little things made with love has passed her award on to me. Danke Barbina - Du weißt, dass ich ein großer Fan von Deinem Blog bin! :)
I've also received this Sunshine Award from homeschooljewelrymom at Stitches, Scraps and Sparkles in the Sun, from Helen (Sweet Seahorse) at 26 Minutes Past, and from Olga (Soleil) at There where is Soleil...
Thank you so much ladies, those awards have really brightened up my week! And Congratulation again on winning this award yourself!
And now the rules of this award:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. (Done)
2. Answer the 10 questions on your favorite things.
3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.
Here are the 10 questions (hey, this is so much easier than conjuring up interesting facts about oneself out of thin air!)
1. Favorite Animal: my cat Mucki was an awesome little
bitch beast. I miss her.
2. Favorite Number: I don't really have a special number, but when it comes to Poker, 9/10 of spades is my lucky starting hand in Texas Hold'em
3. Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Wait, there was this great slogan I've pinned on Pinterest recently: "Given enough Diet Coke I could rule the world!" So true! :)
4. Facebook or Twitter? I'm on facebook, but you could call it a love-hate relationship
5. My Passion: I think my passion is passion per se. When I'm interested in something, I'm investing 100% of my heart and time (with fluctuations though). To name a few: Crochet, Poker, Football (no.1 right now), Music, Dancing and many more!
6. Getting or Giving: Depends on who's giving or who's receiving. I think generally the best gifts (getting or giving) are those without special reasons.
7. Favorite Pattern: changes all the time. Right now I'm a little bit bored of the traditional granny square, but at the end of my life I'll probably say "hey girls, wasn't that the best pattern ever?" :)
8. Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday. Especially when all the work is done the day before.
9. Favorite Flower: "The Rose" from Bette Midler :) I'm not so much the flower type (and hope you don't hate me for this confession)
10. Favorite Country: I think Germany is a great place to live and work (health system, social benefits, holidays, pensions etc.), but I lost my heart to an American and his home :)
Now the hard part again, passing this award on to 10 other blogs. Many of my favorite blogs have already been nominated, but on the other hand my ever-growing blogroll is so long, that it was still a tough job to select 10 outstanding blogs - here we go, I pass The Sunshine Award on to:
I don't know, if you all participate in award games, but I just want to thank all of you for writing those amazing blogs!
And off to bother you know... :)
Have a great and sunny week-end everybody!
PS: If you're missing the monthly theme-party, please check out my earlier post from this morning, or head over to my new party-blog The Crochet Boulevard right away! (Wow, that's the first time I've written two posts on one day...)